Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You can not die


present of the woman, seem to look how to be like own mother?BE smiling of looking at oneself, seem is calling, candle dragon, candle dragon."Impossibly, impossible, the mother is dead, she is a Ling Lun, not my mother, not yes."His face suddenly of again become red.Eyes are getting reder and red."Candle dragon, that now how should do, " Ling Lun seemed to be panic hand and foot."Do not is relational, however, from now on, you want to leave me to far order and have been already heard?I am afraid that I will control not to live by myself and hurt you."Candle Long Shuo finishes, pushed away Ling Lun, dismount, the Wu lived belly to stumble to go toward to walk in the forest cluster.The Ling Lun has to follow him and sees him so, oneself how unfeeling make him leave alone.Hence order nearby of the soldier say:"You immediately take troops to continue to go forward and take the letter of credence of this woman country, I heel candle general dragon will keep up with later on."That soldier noded to walk, the Ling Lun also followed him to walk into forest.The body of candle dragon has already become a whole body red at the moment, the clothes have already been torn off by him and become one, one, scatter on the ground.Candle Long Jian came over, an embraced her, hug at in the bosom, she say:"I think that I am to isn,t quick dead, but I also don,t want to die, I also want to marry with you, then give birth to a lot of kids, " he says, put out strength of dither.The Ling Lun listens to this words, tears in a twinkling stay down, all the way of the point intravenous drop drop present in the brain, she at the moment just discover at, oneself is also unconscious, pure to this extremely conceited and direct irascible of the man produced dependence.Don,t know, there is no his day, how should oneself do?He is on the road to own care, are all heartfelt to own concerns.This felling and concern exceled their oneself is dependence to the lives."Candle dragon, don,t so, you aren,t mortal, your life is so precious, once you stretch hand, can give relief to the mankind of world, long long breath, can illuminate a dark corner.You can not die.."The words of Ling Lun don,t become a saying of sentence."Originally I so of great, early know I should order more good matter."Finish saying, the breath becomes urgent."Ling Lun, you leave quickly, I don,t think, don,t want to hurt you and look after my younger sister for me."Finish saying, and then pushed away her.A personal Teng gets empty but rises, continuously fly forward.The tears of Ling Lun could not help flowing down and listenned to a candle dragon repeatedly say to hurt himself/herself, can he didn,t is brutish or then hurts his own behavior, hence secretly thought of, he says of injury, BE.., Thought of here, she shook to shake

No comments:

Post a Comment